Thursday, December 3, 2009

LAPTOP got fixed!

my laptop has come back from hospital, and i would llike to be frank, i can't live without my laptop. anyway it's already December! oh my ... time sure flashes and flies haha. anyway, tomorrow, my exam results will be sent to my email, uh i can't wait to see it, at first i thought it was quite scary but after hearing from my mother "if you don't pass, then i think we would have to make you study in O level tuition" it is relieving and at the same time, frustrating, but i'm not afraid anymore. i have HUGE improvements with my piano lessons, i started learning song "In May" i was so excited.

for the time being i'm having problem with my face and body! i think i have to buy a pimple treatment gel or face treatment or something haha. and i'm also confused what hairstyle fits me. i am, again, confused.

if i pass the exam, i'm going to singapore this december 7. i can't believe i miss living in singapore (i don't really miss singapore, i just miss the privacy i have there, and also the wireless connection XD that's all and also miss some of my tuition friends oh oh and also channel 5 i can't watch channel 5 in my home now *BZZZZ*)

recent updates =D
-my laptop got fixed
-updated my windows media player
-piano lesson getting tough
-started hacking some online games (=)
-downloaded step up 2's songs
-deleted some useless files on my computer
-bought a new glasses

No comments: