Sunday, December 6, 2009

I ARRIVED AT SINGAPORE and MISSED PINANG XD

ahh ~ Ahh ~ i've got to say ... i just got mixed feelings about this. i'm somehow nervous, somehow not, somehow feel like going back but somehow i don't feel like ~ damn ...

even it's just a week i'm really gonna miss them ... it's actually fun living in singapore but being here without family .... makes me wanna die.

before i came here, i missed singapore quite a lot, but now that im here, i miss pinang XD

what's fun in singapore is .... free internet (wireless) and channel 5 ... i missed channel 5 the most. when my dad and i came here, we went down for dinner. we had fish soup with rice

i'll be here for about 1 week, i need to wait for my student pass and register to my new secondary school. i feel nervous because of the new school and the students of course -- and the student pass is troublesome but still have to get one so that i can study here.

No comments: