Friday, December 4, 2009

I PASSED !

>>> i can't possibly get A XD
i passed the exam!!!!!!!!!!!

i opened my email, check the gov.sg websites at 8:42:23 (precisely XD)

and when it said that i was successful in the exam, my heart was blooming =D

now there's nothing to worry about anymore (i've never been worried about the exam or the results XD)

i got in to CORAL secondary school ... well, what should i say? what a school ... lol

i checked the school's location and it's quite far away from my current sg's home so i'm taking MRT to the school.

today i chatted with first, uugh, kinda miss them =D i hope they pass the exam

i'm going back to singapore this 7th of december, but i'm coming back after registering to the new school and issuing a new student pass (hella troublesome)

i'm now wondering ... what will my future look like? (more like what will the school look like)

No comments: