Friday, November 13, 2009

deactivated my FB and ... and i predicted problems

i sighed a lot ... my piano lesson has been progressing quite slowly i think, especially the theory. just hope that they could speed 8it up a little bit or it maybe too late for me, at least i gotta finish the basic ... or i can't play any songs .

and finally my long-waited day , i deactivated my facebook account haha so happy, i felt a bit uneasy everytime when i logged into my FB. and today, my sis faced a hypocrite man, well i believed he's not a man, a woman-mouthed man. i just wondered why is there a person like that in this world. i guess most of mens who go to singapore will transform into a singaporean, i mean .. a lot of transformation will be applied hahaha. especially the way they think and the way they behave. they will become more prestiged and i promise i won't change so easily.

that guy reminds me of that guy eew .... he is a threat, a virus, threatening not just me. but my friends and also my family. i pray from the bottom of my heart thatb he just disappear from my eyes forever and ever, be gone!! my friend told me that he is now planning to see me, more like spy me damn!

No comments: