Friday, November 6, 2009

today ~ i spent a lot of time thinking




MOOD >>>

sigh .... today was a half bad day. MY LAPTOP IS SICK!!! HE'LL BE SENT TO MEDICATION TOMORROW .... isn't that sad? and i'm feeling more and more alone right now, Mijane has gone to batam, and my little bro will also go tomorrow .. everyone's at school but i'm ..... home T.T i was thinking who should i blame for this? *yawn* hope someone read my blog .... i wanna go out i wanna have fun, i don't want anyday of mine became wasted just like that. i hope i could have some qualities time with my friends. and now, i have also fallen in love with this quote "so close yet so far" i think it really suits my condition now. it's true that i'm in tanjung pinang now and i'm also quite close to my friends (in real distances) but ... my feeling to them is like heaven and earth and disconnected from them. i wish i could be more like them .... having a busy life .... more importantly school life. my friends are all close to me but their hearts have somehow distance away from me .... well let's just move on to the half good =))

YESSSSS!!!! piano piano ... my mood is so pianic(a new word) today, because i managed to act normally in the tuition i started to talk normally and i predict that it'll get better (even i i can't finish F. Beyer it would be great for me to make an improvements by myself) my hands ar getting used to the black and white keys =D. another good news, my big aunt came last night! i was so happy to meet her, an she brought her granddaughter with her (CHOO KAWAII DESU!!!) the little child can walk now and she talks too cutely hahaha.

im now watching an anime in OKTO, called monster ... though i had watched monster several times never ever understand the meaning of this anime. i know it's a horror anime but i haven't seen the real 'monster' yet. they sure mentioned a lot of ''monster'' in the anime like "the monster is coming" ... okay, im gonna watch, u have a good night sleep mr.extraordinarilylunatic =D


~"So Close Yet So Far"~


No comments: