Monday, October 26, 2009

Today 27.10.09

TODAY IS A


Today .... what a day .... even nothing had happened today, it is still a wonderful day. I spent most of my time today at home, surfing, reading, watching TV. I slept till 11:45 today hahaha so i didn't have my breakfast, i got up, got my self refreshed by brushing my teeth and bathing. i love the scent of 'pepsodent' toothpaste mmm, the mint flavour inside .. when i brush my teeth, it usually takes about 10-15 minutes for me to finish brushing I love a clean and white teeth. i have a tooth decay now, no ... two tooth decays, since i came back here, it doesn't really hurt anymore but when i was in singapore, i couldn't sleep in the night when my tooth ached like crazy. i felt like i couldn't bear those pain anymore. i sent a message to my friend, telling her i got a toothache and she said she's sorry because she took me to a small restaurant near our exam venue at EXPO, she bought me a ice leechee desert i would feel bad if i did not eat the desert, so i ate it with all my might (i even crunched the ice) . so let's continue about today's events haha i don't wanna go to Singapore anymore but if i have to, well i guess i will go XD

in the afternoon (after i bathed and went downstairs) i ate plain rice with plain water ... i'm kinda picky when it comes to food (IM NOT GOOD AT FOOD) but i added some 'lontong' sauce to my rice so it's a bit spicy i lovee spicy food haha. my mom never stops complaining about what i eat all day because i think that she really cares for me, not wanting me to get sick because i just ate a plain rice which has no nutrition (IT HAS CARBOHYDRATE!! XD) my mom tends to tell me to eat "FISH! FISH! FISH! good for your brain" hahaha ...

in the evening my sis came up to me and told me to help her with her blog. at that time, i was busy with my work but I WILL feel bad too if i did not help her ... so i had no choice. it was fun more fun that i thought my sister is really excited everytime when she sees something 'pink' something girly something like 'HELLO KITTY" rawr ... hahaha that doesnt really matter. after helping her (not done) i went for my bath again.

then it was a nght i have been waiting for, DEC (Diligence English Course)!! yesh! i love english! i love those complicated vocabularies, i love those 'hard-to-say' words XD, and i also go there to relieve my stress and laugh !! my teacher is a great man i admire him he is truly a great teacher. he makes us laugh, he helps us with our problems, he offers us a lot of good advices and personally ... he gave me the power of Vitamin L (XD) thanks to my teacher, i'm now able to fully use my english in my daily life, i could speak fluent english, so proud of him!!! tonight we watched .... no, we listened to .. Martin Mystery, I laughed a lot ... and i learnt a 'must-remember' word

"HE'S A GREAT COOK!"

"HE'S A GREAT COOKER!"HE'S NOT A RICE COOKER



No comments: