Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SPLENDID! my desire for learning piano HAS RETURNED, HELLYEAH!!!

today is really fantabulous for me ... beacuse something happened that made me smile non-stop. today i had a piano course and lesson at classical music course i was really hoping not to create an awkward situation and i FINALLY DID IT! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! i woke up at 6 15 O.O i know that it's kinda unbelievable but yeah it's the truth of course with the help of my phone alarm. i woke up for a reason, i wanna delete some useless files that have been trashing and slowing down my laptop. haha, after that, my bro took my laptop to his school, my ex junior high. then i went to sleep again. i was really full because of the breakfast, i kinda managed to finish it by myself then my father drove me to the course. when i arrived. the gate wasn't opened yet. so i took out my phone and listened to music about a minute or two. till someone came, oh it was the tutor ... the funny tutor XD. then i went in and had a practical lesson first. i don't know why i must do that first but it's okay for me and i prefer theory to practice lessons. so then the lesson began, today i really learnt a lot from tidying my fingers and "SAYING GOOD-BYE" XD

when the lesson was almost ended, the girl tutor asked me are you going home alone? i said yeap i walk home ... then she said is it far away from here? i said it's near "ba sha" means market. then the other girl tutor gabbed at me it was like... funny hahahaha. then after i packed my things and books, i was hesitating whether i should say good bye or not. then i made up my mind and courageously stood up and said ((aku pulang dulu)) to three of the tutors then i got their reply!!! oh dammit! it made me so proud like i can't stop smiling i really can't stop smiling, even now when i'm blogging hahaaha. that's the prior reason why my desires returned so quickly after being lost for about a week ... i also fear that i would get bored of this kind of lessons and learn it not from my heart, but it turned out that YEASH!!! FANTASTIC!! i love today XD i Love it more because my tutor gave me a new book!!!


>>>I LOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING MORE ABOUT PIANO!!
<<<

((TODAY, I CAN'T BLOG MUCH, BECAUSE I HAVE TO SLEEP EARLIER, REST, AND 'BANISH' THE "LITTLE" BLACK CIRCLE UNDER MY EYES I HAVE NOT BEEN SLEEPING EARLY LATELY, SO GOOD NIGHT ... WISH ALL PEOPLE A HAPPY AND GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AND ALSO SWEET DREAMS))

No comments: