Saturday, February 27, 2010

SO MANY THINGS TO BLOGGG~

so i decided to seperate the post into two ... or maybe three posts, the first one is just that i changed my BLOG'S TEMPLATE and the music of course HAHA it's super mario theme song ! yeay!

okay that's enough, recently i have been searching youtube for random videos and i found something interesting xD it's called VOCALOID heard of it before .. well you should have if not,, i'll post it here. VOCALOID is basically a ... voice sync software for more info Visit Vocaloid. the first video that introduced me vocaloid is this video



xD I LOVE IT~ HILARIOUS ISN'T IT? I JUST DOWNLOADED VOCALOID BUT I HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET

and also, recently channel 5 has been showing a song for Haiti earthquake "WE ARE THE WORLD" it's pretty nice and touching you could see justin bieber, randy jackson, celine dione, p!nk, and MORE

No comments: